Creating successful tech-startups through global IT-sourcing
Global development resources can mean “make or break” in transforming great ideas to big business. In this 3 month incubator program we merge ideas, knowledge and dedicated Indian development partners to co-create successful Norwegian tech-startups.
Understand product development, master global sourcing and create a prototype or minimum viable product.
Startups with an innovative software / web / smartphone app concept, a clear business model – ready to proceed to design, prototyping and development, can apply to the program.
Intense learning, expert mentoring, concept tweaking, inspirational site-visits and hard work at the development-camp, kickstarting production of your prototype or first version of your software together with your mentors and development-team.
- Analysis, specification and individual mentoring
- Understanding the extreme responsibility of being the product owner
- Expert panel feedback to refine the concept and business model
- Be inspired by successful entrepreneurs and mega corporations in India
- “Idea to product” life-cycle understanding
- Rapid development “design thinking” and agile project methods
- Meetings and bonding on-site with your India team
- Learn to use the right tools to manage and communicate
- Individual mentoring to overcome the common challenges
- Development-camp with intense kickstart of development of your prototype or MVP (minimum viable product)
What’s in it for you as a startup?
If selected to participate in the program, your venture will be kick-started through the knowledge program and 500 or 1000 hours of consulting, mentoring, design and development.
Knowledge-program: NOK 9.500,- (2 workshops in Oslo + 3 days of workshops, individual mentoring and site visits Mumbai, India)
500-1000 hours development resources/mentoring: towards equity in the startups that are selected.
Additional cost: travel / accommodation.